- Your family will enjoy the best Street Food Tours in Hanoi.
- Your children have chance to gain educational experience about food's origin, food's recipe and soft skills.
- You and your children will understand more about Vietnamese culture, Vietnamese cuisine.
- Duration: 3 hours
- 8.30 - 11.30
- 14.30 - 17.30
- 17.30 - 21.30
- Transfer: Walking, or taxi
- Language: English
English speaking local university students who have deep passion at Vietnamese culture and long to practise English with foreigners.
||We pick you up at your hotel or hostel.
||We spend 5 minutes discussing your taste, vegetarian and food's allegies so that tour guides are likely to arrange suitable foods for you.
Then we start to discover Hanoi cuisine by tasting 10++ dishes until you are satisfied. During the tours, we will
- Teach you how to taste food correctly, how to use chopticks and so on.
- Tell you food's recipe and food's origin; therefore, your kids would gain real knowledge and have interesting experience about life.
- Tell you how to avoid scams in Hanoi while buying souvenirs, food stuff and taxi scams.
||We wander around Hoan Kiem lake and Night market to see how amazing nightlife is?
||We drop off to the eateries to enjoy Egg coffee that is specilized in Hanoi or a cup of ice tea or mixed fruit yogurt.
||We take you back your hotel or take you any location that is convenient for you.
Cost for food:
You need to pay ONLY for your dishes you enjoy and pay for nothing else.
Total cost ranges from $ 15.00 to $ 18.00 per family ( at least 4 members). You can see 10 recommended street food below.
||Pho (Noodle Soup)
||40.000VND ~ $ 1.7
||Bun Cha (Rice Noodle with Barbecued Pork)
||20.000VND ~ $ 0.8
||Banh Mi (Best Vietnamese Sandwich)
||Hoa Qua Dam (Fruit-Buffet Dessert)
||20.000VND ~ $0.8
||Banh Xeo (Vietnamese pancake)
||75.000VND ~ $3.0( family)
||Sua Chua Mit (Fruit Yogurt)
||22.000VND ~ $1.0
||Banh Cuon (Rice Spring Rolls)
||25.000VND ~ $1.0
||Nước mía (Sugar cane juice)
||10.000VND ~ $ 0.4
||25.000VND ~ $1.0